Thank you so much for taking the time to link up here at the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
I know there are a million and one linky parties, so I do value the time you spend linking up to this one.
Please make sure that you follow our co-hosts! They pin and comment on your blogs every week, and I told them that we have awesome bloggers who party with us and that will follow them on at least one social media. Please make me look good and follow them! If you want to leave them a comment, that would be extra special!
You can also link up to the Pinterest Linky Party today HERE, and don’t forget about The Ultimate Pinterest Party that starts on Friday night. That party can get you many pins!! I have so much fun every week going to see how many re-pins everyone got. Of course, recipes, crafts, and diy posts do the best; but I am thankful for every re-pin that I get!
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s
The following two posts received the most clicks this past week!
These two posts were a close runner-up!
- Grandma’s Blackberry Cobbler by Home. Made. Interest
- Guest Posting Tips: Tips for Newbies from a Newbie, a guest post written for Beyond Your Blog by Tina from Los Gringos Locos.
My Pick(s) of the Week!
Of course, I never can pick one post. Since I have just my three year old at home during the school year, I picked the preschool posts that were linked up last week. I thought I would have all this free time with just one child at home (I also babysit an 18 month old 3 days a week, but she still takes 2 naps, and my kindergartner comes home at 11 am). However, I feel bad that she is by herself, and so we do a lot of activities together. All of these posts gave me more ideas!
- Ducks ‘n a Row linked up her E is for Elephant – Preschool Craft! My daughter will love this!
- You can get a ton of free printables if you sign up to be a subscriber at Happy and Blessed Home. Plus you get new ones every couple of months. I subscribed and saved all the files to my computer!
- Crystal & Co. put together a round-up of over 30 Apple Preschool Activities. These crafts and activities look like SO. MUCH. FUN!!
- Enchanted Homeschooling Mom put together a great free printable coloring pack all about My Community.
- Living Life & Learning shared a series of posts she has put together about homeschooling toddlers at home, homeschooling preschoolers at home, free homeschooling preschool resources and much more!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for September and October! Please Follow!
Monique would LOVE IT if you followed her on Pinterest!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow The Ultimate Linky,Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of The Ultimate Linky or Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.