Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #91 is now in session!
Thanks for stopping by.
There is a Twitter party going on right here on The Ultimate Linky, and you can still link up to The Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. Tasty Tuesdays is also going on Creative K Kids.
I found all the pumpkin recipes (I think) that linked up last week, and here is a great round up for you for this fall! Aren’t all these recipes great!
Here are the links:
Top row left to right:
- Pumpkin Brownies – only TWO ingredients! by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars by The Scent of Oranges.
- Maple Nut Pumpkin Muffins by 3 Peppers
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait by Wheel n Deal Mama
Second row left to right:
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter by Saving with Shellie
- Pumpkin Choco-nut Muffins by Mommy Snippets
- Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping by Saving with Shellie
- Pumpkin Pie Bread by 3GLOL
Third row left to right:
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe by Upstate Ramblings
- Pumpkin Butter by The Good Mama
- Monster Pumpkin Cookies by Creative K Kids
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread by Creative K Kids
Fourth row left to right:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Mommy Snippets
- Pumpkin Bars with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting by About a Mom
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies by Luv a Bargain
- Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Cream Cheese Filling by hoopla palooza
Fifth row left to right:
- Pumpkin Ricotta French Toast Roll-ups + several other pumpkin recipes by The Athletic Avocado
- The Best Pumpkin Recipes Ever by Feathers in the Woods–several pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Bread by Creative K Kids
- Ginger Pumpkin Bisque by The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
Here are some more features!
Parrish from Life With The Crust Off created this yummy rice crispy cake which YOU loved!
It was most viewed last week.
- Transform Your Photos With These by Just a Touch of Crazy
- Chicken Salad With Secret Ingredient from Being The Imperfect Mom
- Crispy Chicken Tenders With Honey from The Pin Junkie
- 55 Fall Outfit Ideas from This Silly Girls Life
I love learning how to be successful when working from home and I LOVE fellow bloggers writing books. This one by Working From Home With Stacey will be a great read. It is the Editor’s Pick for this week.
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Tammy of Creative K Kids
and… Tammy of The Ultimate Linky
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines
Kim of 2JustByou
Alexis of Mom2MyCrazy2
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Libby and Rachel of Two Keck Girls
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Janine from Confessions Of A Mommyaholic
Leanne, Colleen and Erin … The Sugar Aunts
Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots