Not only is this party going on today, but you can link up to the following parties:
- Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party
- Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party + a giveaway for an awesome dessert cookbook!
- Twitter Tuesdays Linky Party + a $20 Amazon gift card!
- Google+ Linky Party (Wednesday)
Here are my features for this week! Halloween posts and Pumpkin posts were probably the most linked-up posts last week. Since I do not celebrate Halloween, I am featuring the pumpkin posts! The links are below. Just go left to right!
- Cocoa Streusel Pumpkin Bread by Simply Suzanne’s at Home
- Super Simple Pumpkin Spice Muffins by Modern Christian Homemaker
- Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies with 2 Ingredients by Spend with Pennies
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge by Simplee Thrifty
- Pumpkin Dirt Cake by Growing Up Gabel
- Pull-Apart Pumpkin Bread Recipe by Growing up Gabel
- Pumpkin Pie Poke Cake by Raining Hot Coupons
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait by Daily Leisure
- How to Cook Pumpkin for Puree in a Slow Cooker by Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge by More Than a Mom of Three
- Mini Pumpkin Pie by Walking on Sunshine
- Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar Scrub by Living Chic on the Cheap
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars by Platter Talk
- Pumpkin Spiced Smoothie by Krafts and Kiddos
- Pumpkin Brown Rice Pudding with Cinnamon Maple Cream Topping by The Gold Lining Girl
- Pumpkin Ricotta French Toast Roll-ups by The Athletic Avocado
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Oatmeal Brulee by The Athletic Avocado
- Fall Pumpkin Dip by Sisters Saving Cents
- Pumpkin Spice Turtle Fudge by A Dash of Sanity
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies by The Love Nerds
- Pumpkin Butter by Living the Gourmet
- Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins by Saving with Shellie
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by Pleasures of the Northwest
- Pumpkin and Blueberry Smoothie by Engineer Mommy
- 20 more Pumpkin Recipes HERE
- 12 more Pumpkin Recipes HERE
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Tammy of Creative K Kids
Kim of 2JustByou